PURE INDULGENCE’S COVID SAFE PLAN
Client’s who have an upcoming appointment with us who have recently returned from overseas or hot spot areas, have flu-like symptoms or think they may have been in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus, should contact their salon immediately to discuss rescheduling options.
We may provide a phone screening service before each appointment and you will be asked to complete a questionnaire prior to your service. Any clients who are classified as high risk or have any symptoms of cold or flu will be asked to reschedule.
PURE INDULGENCE IS COMMITTED TO KEEPING OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE WITH THE FOLLOWING RECORD-KEEPING AND HYGIENE MEASURES.
- Clients will need to complete a questionnaire and provide their full contact details including their place of residence for record-keeping purposes.
- Clients cannot be accompanied into the salon with friends or family members (including children) waiting for them to complete their appointment or be accompanied in the treatment room.
- Clients will need to sanitise their hands-on entry to the salon and will be asked to wash their hands-on entry to the treatment room.
- Therapists will wash their hands before and after treating every client and use a 70% alcohol sanitiser frequently during the day.
- All touchpoints including but not limited to treatment beds, seating areas, door handles, benches and payment terminals will be disinfected with 70% alcohol after each client.
- There will be no self-serve of beverages or product testers and no access to magazines or other reading material.
- Price lists can be provided on request.
Social distancing guidelines of 1.5m will be followed in the reception area.
- Clients may be asked to wait outside of the salon for their appointment if social distancing cannot be maintained in salon.
- Management teams have completed a The Covid Safe Mandatory training for Beauty Therapists with Qld Tafe and Clean Touch Certified course run by Dermalogica.
We look forward to seeing you in salon soon
~ Pure Indulgence