The much-loved MultiVitamin Power Serum from Dermalogica’s scientifically advanced AGEsmart segment is making a highly anticipated return to Australia this April.
Why We Can’t Wait to Have it Back in our Bathrooms
Featuring a silky, silicone base, rich in high performing vitamins and peptides, the MultiVitamin Power Serum leaves the skin smooth, radiant and renewed. Using the latest ingredient technology, MultiVitamin Power Serum delivers a cocktail of potent encapsulated vitamins to the deeper layers of the skin, for maximum age erasing results.
The AGEsmart MultiVitamin Power Serum uses state of the art ingredient technology to:
- Help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Increase cell turnover and cell renewal for smoother, softer and brighter skin.
- Repair age-accelerating skin damage and prevent against future skin assault.
Who it’s for:
Prematurely ageing skin, rough skin, hyperpigmentation and dullness.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Encapsulated Vitamin A increases cell renewal and turnover and improves skin firmness.
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate: Encapsulated Vitamin E conditions the skin, plus provides antioxidant benefits to help fight against the triggers of premature skin ageing.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Stabilised and highly active encapsulated Vitamin C defends, brightens and firms.
- Bio-Retinol Complex: This new powerful antioxidant blend supports skin repair and accelerates cell turnover, helping to soften lines and promote smooth texture.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Dramatically brightens the skin, along with reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14: Works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles while preventing against future skin ageing.
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount to face and neck. Once absorbed, follow with prescribed moisturiser. MultiVitamin Power Serum can be used in your morning and evening skincare routine.
Pair it with:
- MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque
- MultiVitamin Power Firm
- Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50