SALONS WILL RESUME SERVICES SATURDAY THE 16TH MAY.
*some services may not be available and appointments subject to availability. Phone your local Pure Indulgence salon to make a booking.
PURE INDULGENCE IS COMMITED TO KEEPING OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE WITH THE FOLLOWING RECORD KEEPING AND HYGIENE MEASURES.
- Clients will need to complete a questionnaire and provide their full contact details including their place of residence for record keeping purposes.
- Clients cannot be accompanied into the salon with friends or family members (including children) waiting for them to complete their appointment or be accompanied in the treatment room.
- Clients will need to sanitise their hands-on entry to the salon and will be asked to wash their hands-on entry to the treatment room.
- Therapists will wash their hands before and after treating every client and use a 70% alcohol sanitiser frequently during the day.
- All touch points including but not limited to treatment beds, seating areas, door handles, benches and payment terminals will be disinfected with 70% alcohol after each client.
- There will be no self-serve of beverages or product testers and no access to magazines or other reading material. Price lists can be provided on request.
- Social distancing guidelines of 1.5m will be followed in the reception area.
- Clients may be asked to wait outside of the salon for their appointment if social distancing cannot be maintained in salon.
- Management teams have completed a Clean Touch Certified course run by Dermalogica. This course focuses on enhanced service safety to keep treatments clean and safe.
We look forward to seeing you in salon soon
~ Pure Indulgence